Sunday, September 16, 2012

8 Games GBA [+ Emulator][Part 1/2]

Good morning, I'm ζœ›ζœˆ 优 矒 (Yuya Mochizuki), is my first contribution to gratisjuegos, and expect anything more than a minimal gratitude for these roms ^ ^. Only I was playing I automatically all this time, I have many in my pc, but will put the best to my taste.
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Castlevania - Aria Of Sorrow 
Language: English (in English can use cheats if you want) 
Punctuation Staff: 10

Personal Comment: 
This good, and if you get into the game, you vetches, the trouble is the story as it does not develop much, it's just a game of adventure and action, but you enjoyed it, or maybe because you played.
Download (3.97MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Mario Tennis Advance Power Tour 
Language: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French 
Personal Punctuation: 8.5
Personal Comment: 
This game is great, but Mario is not one of my favorite characters in games, so when something in the game is about Mario, I do not really like it, but this well, because they are like tournaments " real. "
Download (10.88MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Golden Sun 
Language: Spanish 
Punctuation Staff: 9
Personal Comment: 
This is a game rpg, adventure and puzzle, you have to think a lot while playing, really this good, did not think it would be fun, I have 4 days playing it and I'm still not even 50% of the game.
Download (6.4MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Metroid Fusion 
Language: Spanish, English, German, Italian, French 
Personal Punctuation: 7.5
Personal Comment: 
This game was the first game I got for my gba console, pass it over 80 times, that I can assure you, yet still great.
Download (4.03MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Golden Sun 2 - The Lost Age 
Language: Spanish 
Punctuation Staff:???
Personal Comment: 
I have not played, so that's why I put "???" in staff punctuation, but I leave if they want.
Download (11.83MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team 
Language: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French 
Punctuation Staff: 7
Personal Comment: 
I leave because the end of the game made ​​me mourn, not lying.
Download (9.68MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: Megaman Zero 
Language: English 
Punctuation Personal: 5.5
Personal Comment: 
I'm a fan of megaman, but this game is too difficult, is that all megaman games are extremely difficult, but this has no description, not my taste, but many people like, so I went up.
Download (3.12MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
Name: CIMA - The Enemy 
Language: English 
Punctuation Staff:???
Personal Comment: 
I have not played much, but I get good impression, the bad thing is that if you do not understand English can not understand anything, as I have no problem with that.
Download (2.14MB) 
Password: subidoporyuyamochizuki
-------------------------------------------------- -
-------------------------------------------------- -
Send me by MP which games you want for part 2, it thinks and maybe wear.
-------------------------------------------------- -
Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment