Friday, September 21, 2012

Improvement Pack PES 2013

Improvement Pack PES 2013

 First the Whole DLC stages that were added
Copy the file to the folder IMG Game
Second Patch you remove the blur effect or Game BLUR
(They are the already patched game executable and DLL)
Copy, paste and replace)
And finally ...
I mean here so far
I like it the PES 2013 What I found I do not like 
is that the boots, the boots or sneakers must win.
A nice New classics is that teams
Classical as Argentina, Uruguay Classic, Classic Brazil etc.
They are available to buy without GP.
(Each time you named as the man of the match
win some boots) There is now a store to buy things with GP
So I bring the GP or GP maximizer MAX
Very easy to use put BAL OPEN FILE
and switch to 9,999,999 so can buy what you want ...
Now the LINK
IMPROVEMENTS PACK PES 2013.zip - 101.0 MB


No comments:

Post a Comment